Server Owners (who use WordPress)

Hey there, calling out all server owners who use WordPress for their website(s).

I've recently got back into web development and have been focusing on WordPress plugins. I made my first WordPress plugin which is a viral script (e.g. Lock content until you referr X amount of people to the site). That's now fully functional and working however still need to add the fancy graphics and minor changes, but it's pretty much complete.

I am wondering; if there is many WordPress site users here that use WordPress for their sa-mp server's website, what plugins would you find handy? I'm up for making anything which isn't too big (obviously, unless some sort of payment is offered), but for me to develop in my spare time for free, what would you be interested in?

If you'd all like to submit ideas by replying - I'd happily take them all into account. Get suggesting and I'll get developing!

I soon plan on opening up a website and putting up a portfolio of my work - these plugins would be located on it but free of charge.

Im not using WP for a server, but Id guess a simple plugin for integrating server query data could be handy for some people. Sure you can add that as custom php content, but most people prefer click-and-add stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Im not using WP for a server, but Id guess a simple plugin for integrating server query data could be handy for some people. Sure you can add that as custom php content, but most people prefer click-and-add stuff.
I was thinking before making this thread that server data (players online, slots, status) would be the most requested. So far I am correct - and if there is enough demand for this type of plugin for WordPress - I'd happily make it! .