How do such protection?

How to run my mode, Only on my computer...?

And other computer my mode will not work..

So if someone steals my mode, has protection.

Hope you understand me (sorry my bad english)...

You mean, you've to run a server from your computer only? If yes, then, "portforward" your TCP/UDP Ports to the ports you want. And, run SA-MP client, and BAM! Server is up, from your computer. For more info, please do "******".

Run the mode on your localhost or if you want to set permission to run the mode, write a plugin to do that based on your OS platform. Some of your snippets should be included within that plugin, otherwise it'll be easy for others to edit your source and then use it freely. However, if they've got the plugin source, they can edit it easily and gain access.

Another way is to set permissions for users within a host, but if you're talking about your script being used on OTHER computers, what I mentioned above is an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Run the mode on your localhost or if you want to set permission to run the mode, write a plugin to do that based on your OS platform. Some of your snippets should be included within that plugin, otherwise it'll be easy for others to edit your source and then use it freely. However, if they've got the plugin source, they can edit it easily and gain access.

Another way is to set permissions for users within a host, but if you're talking about your script being used on OTHER computers, what I mentioned above is an idea.
I do not know how to do it

If they steal your script-file (pwn), then they can just remove every security measures you put inside it.

If they only steal your amx file, then you could just check for a certain file if it exists.
Just make a blank file inside your scriptfiles folder and check if it exists under OnGameModeInit.
If it doesn't exist, shutdown the server using SendRconCommand("exit").

That will prevent them from running your amx-file on a server as they don't know which file it checks.

And setup your firewall/router to block all incoming traffic, except the ports you need for SAMP, so they can't browse your harddrive to copy the files from your pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPC603
Посмотреть сообщение
If they steal your script-file (pwn), then they can just remove every security measures you put inside it.

If they only steal your amx file, then you could just check for a certain file if it exists.
Just make a blank file inside your scriptfiles folder and check if it exists under OnGameModeInit.
If it doesn't exist, shutdown the server using SendRconCommand("exit").

That will prevent them from running your amx-file on a server as they don't know which file it checks.

And setup your firewall/router to block all incoming traffic, except the ports you need for SAMP, so they can't browse your harddrive to copy the files from your pc.
this is not good,
If he steals everything from the FTP ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Application_
Посмотреть сообщение
this is not good,
If he steals everything from the FTP ?
Go with a trustworthy host with good reviews. 99% of hosters do not really care what you host as long as it's your creation, therefore have no interest in stealing it.