Need Free Host just for few days

hello.....sorry for my bad englisch...but i am from croatia....I am 16....I make my server with penls mode...we have a free host but hoster is gone...:...he was a beautiful man ...but we lost the contact with him .....we have 20 players every day sometimes even more!however can anybody host it for me....just few days....we plane to buy host but we need just more time....if you host server for me free for few days...maybye....i buy your host later... thanks anyway!!

You won't find a free host. Just that's real stupid. Nobody want to give a free host without gain... do you understand that?

there are some good people...xd....I hope soo....i can give admin or something ot i can promote that hosting.... ..

Croatian: Dosao si ovdje, nemas ni 10 postova i trazis nesto. Koja si ti budala.
English: You came here, you don't have neither 10 posts and you want something. You are a fool.

weren't you the guy offering free servers for everyone?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=77665.0
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=77161.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Vega
Croatian: Dosao si ovdje, nemas ni 10 postova i trazis nesto. Koja si ti budala.
English: You came here, you don't have neither 10 posts and you want something. You are a fool.
Croatian: Sta mu ti imas pricat imas 12 godina moze ti caca bit,a to sto je doso ovde zato jer je ovo prokleti SA-MP foruma a njemu treba SA-MP hosting i kao sto vidis vec ima ljudi koji su nudili hosting!

English: Like,if i don't have more than 10 post's i can't ask something or?Then you don't have the right to post because [M]deLux have more post's then you!

Padre_Vito xD if you need any scripting(basic's) help just contact me

@Delux
Yes I were.

@Mr. Baff
You said that I'm 12 years old noob. Well... I will say just one thing:
FUCK OFF BITCH, YOU WERE ASKING ME TO SCRIPT FOR YOUR SERVER AND I REFUSE BECAUSE IT IS 50 CROATIAN GODFATHER SERVER WITH FREAKING 25 SLOTS, SO FOF.
If you want to have an a server; you need to have money, time, scripting skills and don't steal players from other servers. btw. I'm 13 year, you sucka!

@Don_Vito
I did say that you on't have neither 10 posts because you can't just come here, noone knows you and "borrow" a server- :S I think that this is not gonna work. You should be often online and you will saw on Server Support section that people are offering servers.

And you Mr. Baff, don't be near me because you are angry boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Vega
@Delux
Yes I were.

@Mr. Baff
You said that I'm 12 years old noob. Well... I will say just one thing:
FUCK OFF BITCH, YOU WERE ASKING ME TO SCRIPT FOR YOUR SERVER AND I REFUSE BECAUSE IT IS 50 CROATIAN GODFATHER SERVER WITH FREAKING 25 SLOTS, SO FOF.
If you want to have an a server; you need to have money, time, scripting skills and don't steal players from other servers. btw. I'm 13 year, you sucka!

@Don_Vito
I did say that you on't have neither 10 posts because you can't just come here, noone knows you and "borrow" a server- :S I think that this is not gonna work. You should be often online and you will saw on Server Support section that people are offering servers.

And you Mr. Baff, don't be near me because you are angry boy...
now you are saying that no1 will give him a free host and when deluxe said that you were "sharing" a free host i saw that topic of yours and you said somewhere that you will "share " that hosting with any1 who applyes,does that count those members who don't have more than 10 post's or?

btw: master yoda oh great,sorry i am accusing you having 12 years,i now it get you are 13 years old

btw2: ai didn't asked you to be in my scripting team,i send-ed you a PM because you asked if some1 would start a hosting with you(but that idea goes down too),soo back off from don_vito and go play with your Power Rangers Action Figures

https://ultra-h.com/