Your Oponion on a Rule

Hello,

So just a while ago I had jailed someone for KOS. But the fact was, I had been "involved" as you can say for about 5 seconds. The screenshot showed > http://imgur.com/2xhWKAU > (dont take it as advertising) shows the man saying "Hands up Nigga!" and barley Rping taking out his weapon. Now overhear, in the server I play, if your an SM/Admin/CA - If someone directly involves you by saying, "hands up" or something like that, you cannot use your powers no matter what. To me, I was involved but, the problem was, the person decided to barley RP his actions and then decided to shoot me because I moved an inch. Thats basically KOS, killing with none/little RP. I got them released because I didn't want the argument to continue. But what do you think about this? Was I in the wrong? Or was I in the right. After speaking to a few people, they said the rule should be more detailed about being involved and people braking rules. Thanks,

Regards,
Devon Obrien

I dunno, why don't you take it up with the people to whom this actually applies, those who (should) care.

This is SA-MP forums, you should ask this on some roleplay related forums.

I don't get why servers have a rule about "KOS" (killing on sight) which technically is the same thing as "DM". That server does use the NGG script though, so I guess it must be a rule that applies to servers using that script.

You are playing on such a light role-play server that is why your in the wrong. If you were playing on a heavy role-play server that would be a valid reason to admin jail somebody, but cause of the situation you are in you are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't get why servers have a rule about "KOS" (killing on sight) which technically is the same thing as "DM". That server does use the NGG script though, so I guess it must be a rule that applies to servers using that script.
You may think those rules are the same, but really, they don't...

As for NGG only having that rule, You're a load of crap on that one...

Sure, show you hate and envy NGG, but seriously, fact is, you KNOW that KoS was around well before NGG turned up.

This is GTA. roleplay will never work. Nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
This is GTA. roleplay will never work. Nuff said.
God you're so foolish; Have you seen some of the RP servers out there? Even small servers have RP but I'm not going to get into that.

OT: I don't think you should have jailed