[Map] (HELP) Making an Interior

So basically, i wanted to know how to create a good/Cool Custom Interior? i'm using MTA and i can't even find a ground to make and start shit over...
i've seen vids on *******, and i guess didn't help me that much any of you can help me please?

You can use the https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=471474 . It is better

but it seems to me tooo much complicated?

bump!

You can search for objects via ******. There are few good ground types at editor or u can simply used *Wall* to be your ground, i think that's the best because there are different textures of walls in editor.. There are also blank houses objects that you can use to create interiors ( It bugs on sa-mp map construction ). If its hard for you to find those objects that u want you can leave a pm on me and ill try if i could help you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMapper
View Post
You can search for objects via ******. There are few good ground types at editor or u can simply used *Wall* to be your ground, i think that's the best because there are different textures of walls in editor.. There are also blank houses objects that you can use to create interiors ( It bugs on sa-mp map construction ). If its hard for you to find those objects that u want you can leave a pm on me and ill try if i could help you..
i'll make sure to PM you, as i'm looking for a ''GROUND'' object & Roof and also walls and if it possible ''INTERIOR OBJECT'' that i can add to my Custom Interior

Wrong section.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun
View Post
Wrong section.....
whats the right section?
sorry for that anyway..

I'm not really sure but i would try scripting help.

You can't map interiors in MTA. Use Samp Map Construction for Interiors, it contains the floors, walls, roofs and all that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanW
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't map interiors in MTA. Use Samp Map Construction for Interiors, it contains the floors, walls, roofs and all that shit.
can you provide a link please? thanks..