Loading mysql table into samp array

Hello, i have a question about how i can load from mysql table to samp array.
I want to load the mysql stuff like this:
Код:
new ALoads[][TLoad] =
{
        {"Gravel", false, 1.00, PCV_TruckerOreTrailer, {11}, {1, 2, 3}}, // LoadID 1
	{"Sand", false, 1.00, PCV_TruckerOreTrailer, {12}, {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}}, // LoadID 2
};
From this:
[img src="http://i.gyazo.com/8a818a61236d2a215fab6f0a34dfe296.png"][/img]

Does anyone know how to load that mysql table into an array in pawno?

Thank you in advance.

MySQL array? Never heard of it.

What MySQL plugin of which version are you using? Syntax differs from version to version.

Sorry for my fault in my post. I edited the post and im using Mysql R37

Well this is one way:
pawn Код:
new Stuff[max][TLoad]; // Sorry for the non-mnemonic variable name but i have no idea what this code is for. Also change the "max" to an appropriate number.

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    mysql_pquery(connection_handler, "SELECT * FROM table_name","OnSomethingLoad","");
}
forward OnSomethingLoad();
public OnSomethingLoad()
{
   for(new i = 0; i < cache_get_row_count(); i++)
   {
        // Although the second dimension is an enum, i will be using indexes as you didn't give me that enum.
        cache_get_field_content(i, "Load",Stuff[i][0],connection_handler, size); // size must be changed to the variables size
        // I'm assuming that "Mafiaload" is a "String" type column
        cache_get_field_content(i, "Mafiaload", Stuff[i][1],
connection_handler,size);
        Stuff[i][2] = cache_get_field_content_float(i, "Payperunit");
        // For loading "vehicleneeded" column, look below.
        Stuff[i][3] = cache_get_field_content_int(i, "JobBlocs1");
        // For loading "Joblocs2" you should probably load it into a temporary string, then split it with sscanf and put it into your own array
   }
}
Loading "vehicleneeded" column: I can't write the code for it. You Pawn array seems to be using a define for it and MySQL table contains the name of the define. If that is true, it cannot be loaded because defines are not present in run-time.