mysql.dll x64? and problem compiling

hi guys, well I have a problem with my server sa-mp (MYSQL), what happens is that I have 2 computers, laptop and desktop computer, the problem that I have is that every time I try the server open sa-mp on my computer desktop x64 (64-bit) does not load the plugin mysql.dll but the laptop x86 (32 bit) mysql.dll plugin load properly, I have everything put in order, libmysql in the root folder, and msvcr110 - msvcp110 in syswow64 and system32, finally like what I have in the laptop, there is a 64-bit version mysql.dll? or you think that the problem is due to something else?

Sorry for my bad english , but the other languages don't help
Thanks for read.
Kind regards.
LOG:
Quote:

[15:12:18] Server Plugins
[15:12:18] --------------
[15:12:18] Loading plugin: streamer
[15:12:18]

*** Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 by Incognito loaded ***

[15:12:18] Loaded.
[15:12:18] Loading plugin: mysql
[15:12:18] Failed.
[15:12:18] Loading plugin: sscanf
[15:12:18]

The other problem is that in the desktop (64 bit) once compiled the game mode does not appear in the amx during team based gamemodes but appears in the path: C:/ , example: C: /GM.amx

Bump!

check your mysql_log to see if anything was output to it, if there is post it here.

again :

Update includes of your both plugins and recompile , if the problem still there , it means you're missing the Runtime or NFW from your PC , Try to update them
if that didnt work , you need to installe runtime of X32 bits ! remember 32bits , and look for .dll that will be compatible with X32 even you have 64bit , that how i fixed this problem long time ago ..

Copy MSVCP110.dll (in System32) on the PC that works, and paste it into the System32 where it didn't work. That's what fixed it for me between Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012 Server