DayZ a good gamemode ?

Is good a DayZ gamemode ?
Yes why ?
No why?

im finished 90% of mod
so there need only C4 system and thats all

DayZ on SA-MP will never even cover the smallest bit of enjoyment you get from playing the actual DayZ. GTA SA isn't fit for reproducing that.

Also, theres no C4 in real DayZ.

i know no C4 but i gonna made
+ i got almost finished GM for server

I thought it was ok on mta, but SAMP wasn't too much fun, and there are lots of the same server.

with ORG script will be good trust me after new year hosting

I may say "It was". DayZ gamemode on samp will never make players happy. They are just bored now.
hehe, one minute. Are you making your own gamemode and its going to be completed ? You just wasted time mate :\

It used to be fun, but now there are tons of servers with the DayZ theme. If your script contains features that haven't been seen in other DayZ servers before, then that would be great. Otherwise, what's the point.

GreenSt4lker i got already a MTA DayZ server
but we gonna close it host is crashing and other stuff many Haxors :P so i decide to come on samp

Copying and adapting a game 1:1 is a really tough and unrewarding job. So if you really want to use "dayz" in the name, its much more sane to call your server "dayz-like". It wont ever be dayz, but in the best case similar to it.

Youll always have to consider that players could just play the original instead of your copy. So a 1:1 adaption of a multiplayer game in sa-mp actually is nonsense. Youll have to go beyond the original dayz and give players a real reason to prefer your server instead of the original game.
Thats probably harder than creating a gamemode completely on your own, but seriously, everything below wont be fun and wont get successful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Copying and adapting a game 1:1 is a really tough and unrewarding job. So if you really want to use "dayz" in the name, its much more sane to call your server "dayz-like". It wont ever be dayz, but in the best case similar to it.

Youll always have to consider that players could just play the original instead of your copy. So a 1:1 adaption of a multiplayer game in sa-mp actually is nonsense. Youll have to go beyond the original dayz and give players a real reason to prefer your server instead of the original game.
Thats probably harder than creating a gamemode completely on your own, but seriously, everything below wont be fun and wont get successful.
^- Thats all, Mauzen stole my words hihihi.

SA:MP is pretty different than any other zombie games, by this way im creating my own project based on zombie games ideas and some creativity but i'll never call it a DayZ, its different, since camera until AI, but i'm trying to do my best.

Here are my zombies using RNPC + RouteConnector + MapAndreas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKpo0OMuRxI