[FilterScript] Simple Plant C4 system for NEWBIE

PLANTC4 SYSTEM
CMDS

/PLANTC4

/BOMB OR USE WEAPON ID 40 THAT YOU GET FROM /PLANTC4

THIS FS WORK 100% IN GAMEMODE (try to put code in gamemode if the FS not run)

Picture : N/A

download:

http://pastebin.com/0xp2v6KT

Wow that's nice, this can replace the normal C4 weapon that in SA-MP doesn't work well.
You can improve it, for example by playing a throwing animation.

yar i use animation but i think if there no animation it will be batter to use in fast way

pawn Код:
if (strcmp("/plantautoc4", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
{
        GetPlayerPos(playerid,X,Y,Z);
        bomb1 = CreatePickup(1252,23,X,Y,Z,-1,-1);
        bombs[playerid]++;
        SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"You planted the C4 BOMB. Run out of there!");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You selected auto detonate C4 BOMB. It will explode in 5 SECOUNDS!");
        ApplyAnimation(playerid, "BOMBER", "BOM_Plant", 4.0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0);
        SetTimer("bombplant",1500,false);
        SetTimer("bombexplode",7000,false);
}
add
pawn Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid, "BOMBER", "BOM_Plant", 4.0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0);
to have Animation plant c4

with Animation (i change to 7 seconds and 1.5 second plant bomb and after plant bomb it will auto bomb in 7 seconds

this is great

This is not the way a real C4 explosive works, as there's no detonator or common timer. In real life, it doesn't just go off on a strict-5 second timer, it goes off either by detonation, or a timer that's set, and would have to be defused properly to stop detonation, whereas here as long as the command goes through, there's no stopping it, which in real life usually isn't the case.

FIX

- Change auto c4 bomb to 10 seconds

- add if there other player come and pick up c4 it will stop

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
This is not the way a real C4 explosive works, as there's no detonator or common timer. In real life, it doesn't just go off on a strict-5 second timer, it goes off either by detonation, or a timer that's set, and would have to be defused properly to stop detonation, whereas here as long as the command goes through, there's no stopping it, which in real life usually isn't the case.
Just saying, this is scripting, not an RP situation...

Now as for your claims, there can be bombs rigged with timers, and remote detonation combined... The timer being a failsafe if the remote, is compromised.

It's all about what someone has made, and this, is a pretty cool example for people to work on, and for the author to be proud of if he's done all this by themselves.

Someone WILL find it useful.

fix your bug until we say are comment about your filterscript.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0HAMMAD
Посмотреть сообщение
fix your bug until we say are comment about your filterscript.
What bug are you even on about? There is no bug.

sorry now i fix bug