How to turn on ovh ddos protection on

How to turn on ovh ddos protection on I kow the mitigation is auto on but its really useless there is a lot of ovh server isn't ddos able and working well but mine it under ddos and lagging 24/7 so could any ovh reseller or anyone help me?

Do you understand how DDoS works, and what DDoS protection is? When an attack is targeting your server, it migrates them, making the attack only last a few seconds. It's not useless, it IS the DDoS protection.

But sadly the attack says every time for 3 hours or more I think until th attacker stop it

From server gamemode script make DoS protection include there are A DoS'edt script For your server. Will be protection, to untill catch them of the attacked Internet IP in List the server And Make perm ban that's Ip's so my own idea it was... I did make created that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDarkness
Посмотреть сообщение
But sadly the attack says every time for 3 hours or more I think until th attacker stop it
I'd suggest you contact the customer support or something then to deal with it.

You'd be AMAZED at how many people think OVH Anti_DDoS will protect them from targeted denial of service attacks that exploit faults in specific netcode.

OVH DDOS DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM SERVER CRASHER, SERVER FULL ATTACKS, BAD CAR MOD ATTACKS ETC

It is only...ONLY good against a REAL distributed denial of service attack that floods the actual network port the dedicated server is on.

If the performance is ALWAYS sub-par, or most of the time, or if there's a pattern, and you're using their VPS hosting, you may be on a heavily overloaded host node.