[FilterScript] Suggestions | for building protection against server attacks

Hello, First, let me introduce myself, my name is Ben. I say in advance, sorry for my bad English.
So, I want to develop a kind of protection that can not be circumvented stay,
you block all the attacks of the servers. I need ideas, anything, with which elephants, and know how it works.
And of course it's way to block the attacks.
A lot of servers, but a lot, every day due to falling attacks, this situation is not pleasant, especially for a large community.
I would like to not lock the thread, I opened it to help with - SA: MP, and create something new.
So .. suggestions / ideas?

Regards Ben.

If you want protection against DDoS attacks, you should move to a better host that offers DDoS protection and if you want protection against other attacks (SA-MP related), you have to explain more about the attack.

Also, wrong section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want protection against DDoS attacks, you should move to a better host that offers DDoS protection and if you want protection against other attacks (SA-MP related), you have to explain more about the attack.

Also, wrong section.
I'm not talking about regular attacks, I'm talking about the attacks that most servers are given.
I understood that if you take out a new version of SAMP or just fix the current situation work out?