0.3z R4 - Trailer dissapear

When you enter baggage and attach trailer, its ok.. But when this trailer attach another trailer, it doesnґt send any trailer updates.

When you move away from second trailer spawn position it dissapears becouse of 0.3z R4 security updates. When you came back the second trailer spawn it is still there - server think you never attached this trailer.

Is there any temporary solution how to solve this?

--------------------------------------------------
before 0.3z R4
[BAGGAGE] <= [TRAILER] <= [TRAILER] <= [TRAILER] <= [TRAILER] <= [TRAILER] <= [TRAILER] <= [TRAILER]

since 0.3z R4
[BAGGAGE] <= [TRAILER] <= [TrailersThatDissapears] <= [TrailersThatDissapears] ...

try to add OnVehicleStreamsOut to check if its a trailer to any car/trailer, and if it is, attach it, it might work.

I experienced the same thing some days ago, when was making a towtrucks train

In 0.3z R4:
- Additional sanity checks have been added to the trailer validation on the server.
- A new callback is added to identify players updating their vehicle's trailers (OnTrailerUpdate).

Read https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnTrailerUpdate and check your code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanAyuso
Посмотреть сообщение
- A new callback is added to identify players updating their vehicle's trailers (OnTrailerUpdate).
This works only for first trailer. - Second trailer never call this callback.

I allready checked my code, there is no code that disattach the trailer. Try it yourself