can i get an intro!

Can i get a 3D intro for my ******* channel
Please....
I ask nicely <3
TEXT: DezZeR Tv
2ND TEXT: Press the start button.

This topic is useless because you should just put your intro as your signature and sorry for my rip english anyway I will do that

lol this isn't useless.. im asking something why don't you fix your grammar... then u can talk to me after wards as far as i can see Ur old topics were way to useless. and that's why u got banned.

Agree with the person above, I've never stayed around to watch a ******* video with an intro. I've watched 2 or 3 more for necessity more than want. I never went back to watch another though, they irritate me promote yourself at the end of your video.

Also 3D videos need to be animated by someone, which for a high quality intro can take up a whole week of someone's time. For a shodi rushed one granted you can do it in around 6 hours?. If you wanted anyone to dedicate such time to make you an intro you need to be well known on ******* or pay for it.

EDIT: @OPs reply, that's no way to get help. He simply gave you an opinion which everyone is entitled to, and one a lot of people including myself agree with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX
Посмотреть сообщение
Can i get a 3D intro for my ******* channel
Please....
I ask nicely <3
And try to fix your grammar too it's irritation

you mean irritating right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD_DeVi
Посмотреть сообщение
it's irritation

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can I get a 3D intro for my ******* channel
Please....
I asked nicely <3
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
lol this isn't useless.. I'm asking something why don't you fix your grammar. Then you can talk to me afterwards, as far as I can see your old topics were way too useless, and that's why you were banned.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean irritating right?
Don't annoy people who are helping you, especially with their grammar if you can't do it yourself. I struggle to spell myself, and find people like you annoying when I put so much effort into writing something for someone to correct it.

EDIT: Updated, someone pointed out I missed "too".

If you want to improve your ******* channel avoid intros and only do outros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want to improve your ******* channel avoid intros and only do outros.
+ Avoid being a dickhead like you are being right now uPeeAssMax(who types like that anyways?)

Quote:

lol this isn't useless.. im asking something why don't you fix your grammar... then u can talk to me after wards as far as i can see Ur old topics were way to useless. and that's why u got banned.

You asking for a free intro and your being rude to users.