[Tool/Web/Other] Textdraw Creator/Maker/Helper by NeonLo [v1.0]

Introduction:

•This is a tool wich you can make textdraws !
•When you press Getcode , you will receive Textdraw name , alignment , lettersize , proportional and outline !
*REMEMBER* . Them are put at the best sizes , etc ! Change them just if you want !
•This is just first post , so don't be bad with me please ! It is just first program ! ^_^

Features:

•Clear Button added ; (Clear all boxes) ;
•New interface added ; (Background photo) ;
•Generate Codes button added ; (Generate your code) ;
•Some instructions added (where to put , what you have to do , etc) ;
•Update button (If are updates avalabile , you just press Update button and wait , else not you will get a error with : ,,There's not updates avalabile" ) ;
•Added Forum SA-MP Name and Send Button (You just enter your SA-MP Name and press Send ! *Just to know who downloaded and used my program , it's not a keylogger , I don't want your password , just your name , of course , if you want to put him there ) ;
*** Remember*** ! It's my first post , so don't judge me if you don't like ! Just go from this thread , it's ok !

Bugs:
•I didn't find bugs at this program ! If you find , of course , tell me (Next update I will put a Bugs button , to send what bug you find) ;

Screens:
***If the pictures are bugged I put imgur.com links !

***Screens:
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!

Download:

Solidfiles -- Click me for Solidfiles !

*** hope enjoy , and third, and last time, it's first post/first program made , so don't judge me ! in my mind them are usefully and helpful for newbies in scripting world like me !

Thanks !

Nice one, I'm going to try it later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetpeace
View Post
Nice one, I'm going to try it later.
Thanks !