MySQL new plugins

Solved. Thank you

The code you posted is irrelevant. They syntax for queries didn't change.

I'm assuming you are talking about this MySQL plugin, version R7 or above.

mysql_query was removed in R7 and re-added later but with different usage.

The newest version has 3 functions for sending queries:
pawn Код:
native mysql_pquery(connectionHandle, query[], callback[] = "", format[] = "", {Float,_}:...);
native mysql_tquery(connectionHandle, query[], callback[] = "", format[] = "", {Float,_}:...);
native Cache:mysql_query(conhandle, query[], bool:use_cache = true);
Both mysql_pquery and mysql_tquery send threaded queries. You should read about multi-threading because it has both advantages and disadvantages.

mysql_query sends unthreaded queries and is used:
pawn Код:
new comandoquery[80];
format(comandoquery, sizeof(comandoquery), "UPDATE accounts SET HP='%f' WHERE Name='%s'",PlayerInfo[playerid][pHP],PlayerName(playerid));
mysql_query(connection_handle, comandoquery); // the "connection_handle" should be a variable with a value returned from mysql_connect
Although for UPDATE queries, mostly, you should send threaded queries. There are lots of tutorials about using it.

Thank you for your time and explaining that to me. Probably it would be easier to use old MySQL but R5 link for download isn't active.

Solved. Thank you

About R5. I really do not recommend using it. It's old and it isn't updated anymore. I believe it also contains a bug which causes the plugin to crash(not sure).

But if you're sure about it:
pawn Код:
mysql_query(comandoquery,(-1),(-1),databaseConnection);
You don't need to specify the 2,3,4 parameters. They will default to correct ones.

I uploaded the R6 version of it to here.

Thank you so much. Now it worked!