Problem with spawning objects

Hey there.
I'm mapping for my server that I'm almost launching and I've got a small problem. The object's aren't spawning. All started with the first objects I've add, that disappeared after adding some objects. After that, some of the groups of objects I've added, like towns and that stuff, the server didn't load everything, just a few objects. What's going on? I don't know if i reached the limit or whatever.. Is there any fix?
Btw, i saw that it was recommended to make maps with CreateDynamicObject instead of CreateObject, but, after putting the codes under the line OnGamemodeInit() and after compiling and testing, when i get in the game the objects don't load. Am i doing something wrong that doesn't make them loading with the Dynamic object ones?

To sum up: Make CreateDynamicObjects spawn on the maps. Or: Make every objects I've added spawn correctly on the map (Codes are in CreateObject)

Thanks!

Did you have plugin streamer ??

So, how many objects exist in "CreateObject"?
If its more then 1000 then you will have to change it to CreateDynamicObject inorder to be able to use more then one thousand objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonSFW
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you have plugin streamer ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzazon
Посмотреть сообщение
So, how many objects exist in "CreateObject"?
If its more then 1000 then you will have to change it to CreateDynamicObject inorder to be able to use more then one thousand objects.
Yes, I'm using a Streamer plugin. Dunno if there's a better one for this type of gamemode or not.

Well, How do I correctly use CreateDynamicObject code? I did put under OnGameModeInit() but the objects don't spawn in-game. Is it because there's createobject ones too under the OnGameModeIniti() line?

It's a zombie roleplay server btw, I'm pretty sure there's more than 1000 objects due refugee zones I'm making and all the destroyed objects and its debris and vegetation around the streets..