i have SD pistol tazer, i edited to object id 18642 and added

Код:
 ApplyAnimation(playerid,"KNIFE","knife_3",4.1,0,1,1,0,0,1);
but i can't taze somone if i don't holding a gun with the tazer, i must /tazer and hold an gun.
can anyone help me?
Код:
	new playerid, playerb;

if(Tazer[playerid] == 1)
             {
	            if(!IsPlayerTazed(Target) && !IsPlayerCuffed(Target) && !IsPlayerTied(Target))
	            {
		            new Float:HP, Float:Armor;
		            GetPlayerHealth(Target, HP);
		            GetPlayerArmour(Target, Armor);
		            SetPlayerHealth(Target, HealthLost+HP);
		            SetPlayerArmour(Target, ArmourLost+Armor);
		            if(!IsPlayerNearPlayer(Shooter, Target, 12)) return SendClientMessage(Shooter, COLOR_GREY, "You are too far away from that player.");
					//if(IsHoldingFirearm(Target)) return SendClientMessage(Shooter, COLOR_GREY, "You can't taze someone with a gun in hand.");
					// Got Tazed
				    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s aims their tazer on %s and tazes them.", RPN(Shooter), RPN(Target));
				    SendNearbyMessage(Shooter, 15, string, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE);
				    GameTextForPlayer(Target, "~r~Tazed", 3500, 3);
				    // Custom Freeze
				    ApplyAnimation(Target,"CRACK","crckdeth2",4.1,0,1,1,1,1,1);
					TogglePlayerControllable(Target, 0);
					// Tazed Detecting
					TogglePlayerTazed(Target, 2);
					// Tazer Timeout
					TazeTimeout[Target] = 11;
					TazeCountDown[Target] = SetTimerEx("TazeTimer", 1000, true, "d", Target);
					  }
				  }
             }

bump

Anyone?

Bump

That's because you can't shoot with an object, you must use an actual weapon in order to check if a player has taken damage from the shot and then do whatever you're doing here.

I don't think it's possible to do what you've just done here but, Instead when a player types /tazer why don't you give them the gun and place an object on it, bassicly put whatever object you want.
But, you can just use a silenced pistol as a tazer..

i don't want sd pistol... can you tell me how to shoot with an object?

Anyone answer me - bump

show us your /tazer command

Here :
Код:
CMD:tazer(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128];
   	if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
	if(!IsACop(playerid) && !IsAFBI(playerid) && !IsAGov(playerid) && !IsAHSF(playerid) && !IsAARMY(playerid) && !IsASATF(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not an LSPD Oficer/FBI/Government/HSF.");
	//if(!PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacDuty]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not on duty.");
	if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't use this command while being in a vehicle.");
	if(!Tazer[playerid])
	{
	    Tazer[playerid] = 1;
	    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s takes out their tazer from their holster and loads it.", RPN(playerid));
	    SendNearbyMessage(playerid, 15, string, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE);
	    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pWeapon][2] == 24)
	    {
			ReplaceTazer[playerid] = 1;
			GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid, 2, OldGun[playerid], OldAmmo[playerid]);
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Your desert eagle will be given back when you holster your tazer.");
	    }
	    GunsBeingRemoved[playerid] = 1;
	    RemoveZaiatWeapon(playerid, 24);
	    SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 0, 18642, 6, 0.06, 0.01, 0.08, 180.0, 0.0, 0.0);
    }
    else
    {
        Tazer[playerid] = 0;
        RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 18642);
   		format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s unloads their tazer and puts it back to their holster.", RPN(playerid));
	    SendNearbyMessage(playerid, 15, string, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE);
	    if(ReplaceTazer[playerid])
        {

ReplaceTazer[playerid] = 0;
            GiveZaiatWeapon(playerid, OldGun[playerid], OldAmmo[playerid]);
            OldGun[playerid] = 0;
            OldAmmo[playerid] = 0;
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have recieved your desert eagle back as you've holstered your tazer.");
        }
    }
	return 1;
}

Bump i really need it !!