iPLEOMAX

I don't know what is going on, iPLEOMAX worked on Windows 7 but i switched to 8.1 and i can't create/resize textdraw.
It loads just fine but when i select create normal textdraw/box it wont show up not even in textdraw list.

Anyone ?

Did you place the custom ipleomax file properly in the gta sa file?.

Could be possible that Win 8 doesnt support the same input interfaces anymore.
You could try recompiling the plugin on win8 and check for any warnings or errors.

How can i compile dll file ?

Youll need visual studio, preferably the newest version, or some other windows c++ compiler, and get the sourcecode of the plugin (from the release thread)
Not sure if theres a vcproj file with the code, but if there is you just need to open it with visual studio and compile it. If not its a little bit more complicated, youll have to create a new dll project then and import the source code of the plugin.

I can't seem to do it, i mean i have never worked with visual studio and i don't know how to compile this file.

Anyone ?

Anyone again, it's important ?!

Just download visual studio, things will seem to be hard at the beginning but then you will get it, if you couldn't find your way to compile it you can ****** it or search around some tutorials on utube