Drive On Water

I want to be allowed to travel on the water, I tried the full ways to change the speed of the vehicle up it in the water, I tried to put an object under the player, meaning under the vehicle. And can not do anything to me, I saw somewhere that you can go on the water but somehow it changed the shape of the wheel, instead of the wheel will be straight like this: | He turned it into this: _ simply rotate Become So he would go on the water, someone has a way?

I'm not sure if you can do that, I think using Objects.

take some object wall and flip it upside down so you see the water and the object becomes transperant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateyou
Посмотреть сообщение
take some object wall and flip it upside down so you see the water and the object becomes transperant
HOW CAN I DO IT? PLEASE HELP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorDWarS
Посмотреть сообщение
HOW CAN I DO IT? PLEASE HELP?
This is scripting help not the scripting request area. Start with creating a dynamic object creator for a model ID "for the object to drive on".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateyou
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
This is scripting help not the scripting request area. Start with creating a dynamic object creator for a model ID "for the object to drive on".
What is the Yiddish of the object which I need to create under the vehicle? I've tried has been filled and all objects sinking vehicle mode ..

up..