[suggestion] Unique server

Hey guys i wanted to make a unique server....A server which no one had so i've thought to post a thread so you guys give me some idea's would be great!!!

First of all, if someone posts an idea here, it is almost certainly not unique.

I also don't understand the unique craze. This mod has been around for years, and most feasible ideas have been tried already. If something doesn't exist, it is usually for a reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение

I also don't understand the unique craze. This mod has been around for years, and most feasible ideas have been tried already. If something doesn't exist, it is usually for a reason...
Dude im just trying to get some idea's for a server like it or not i posted it just for suggestion's not talking shit.

A server in your native language.

It doesnt work like that. How do you think you could make a "great unique server that noone had before" when yougot no own ideas but just do what other people suggest you. If other guys give you the ideas, than its obviously not unique.
Youll indeed have to use your own head for this.

One of my friend was suggesting me about some unique gamemode, it was sex! I believe I don't have to explain what you have to do with that mode. Hope you like this unique idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
One of my friend was suggesting me about some unique gamemode, it was sex! I believe I don't have to explain what you have to do with that mode. Hope you like this unique idea.
Having sex in an online game

Prison Life

Players Have to Live in Prison and Finish Their Objectives to Come Out Of It

Like That you Can Understand

Watch Dogs GameMode for Sa:Mp :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение

There are many copiers, that's why