Help fast pls

Hi can help me whit that i make a anti fly hack Like if player have fly hack Send massage to online admins
but i make it and no error when i join the game and i use fly hack ,massage send to online admins but its still
send to admins (i want it send 1 time )

can any one help me ??

Код:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
        new Float:Pos_x,Float:Pos_y,Float:Pos_z; // We create the variable that will save the velocity of the player
new anim = GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid); // We create the variable that will save the anim that player is using
GetPlayerVelocity(playerid,Pos_x,Pos_y,Pos_z); // We get the player velocity and we set it to the variable
if(Pos_x <= -0.800000  || Pos_y <= -0.800000 || Pos_z <= -0.800000 && anim == 1008) // If  x,y,z is -0.800000 or bigger and the player is using parachute animation
{
	  if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1){
	  new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME+1];
	  GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
     new string1[250]; format(string1,sizeof(string1),"anti cheat: %s have been report by server By using fly hack", name);
				MessageToAdmins(COLOR_WHITE,string1);
    }

return 1; // Return 1 :)

}
}

any one help me?!!!

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
        new Float:Pos_x,Float:Pos_y,Float:Pos_z; // We create the variable that will save the velocity of the player
new anim = GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid); // We create the variable that will save the anim that player is using
GetPlayerVelocity(playerid,Pos_x,Pos_y,Pos_z); // We get the player velocity and we set it to the variable
if(Pos_x <= -0.800000  || Pos_y <= -0.800000 || Pos_z <= -0.800000 && anim == 1008) // If  x,y,z is -0.800000 or bigger and the player is using parachute animation
{
          new string1[128];
      if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1){
      new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME+1];
      GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
          format(string1,sizeof(string1),"anti cheat: %s have been report by server By using fly hack", name);
                MessageToAdmins(COLOR_WHITE,string1);
    }

return 1; // Return 1 :)

}
}
Try this but not sure if it will work. 250 is way too much (string1[250]). I changed it to 128. Try this and if it doesn't work, post the MessageToAdmins code.