pwn file corrupted,need help!

Guys i was editing my pawn script,my mom plugged in the broken microwave oven to check if it's working, but something happened and the fuse wire got melted down.
my pc doesnt have UPS,so it got shut ,when i reopened the pwn file after fixing the fuse ,the file size was still the same but there was just a single line which was empty. i had like 800 lines of code before.
Is there any possibility to get it back? i still got the amx but didn't check if it works yet.
If i can't recover it ,then i'm gonna have a hard time scripting it all again since im new to scripting...

Also i tried opening it with notepad and still the file was empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBilla
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys i was editing my pawn script,my mom plugged in the broken microwave oven to check if it's working, but something happened and the fuse wire got melted down.
my pc doesnt have UPS,so it got shut ,when i reopened the pwn file after fixing the fuse ,the file size was still the same but there was just a single line which was empty. i had like 800 lines of code before.
Is there any possibility to get it back? i still got the amx but didn't check if it works yet.
If i can't recover it ,then i'm gonna have a hard time scripting it all again since im new to scripting...

Also i tried opening it with notepad and still the file was empty.
Probably not recoverable. 800 lines isn't much, so just start again, but next time keep saving!