loop + rep

hey,well,i got a code,for cars,it checks if the vehicle id is owned by the player id you write,but here is the code of it:
pawn Код:
new id = PlayerInfo[playerid][pCar][0], id2 = PlayerInfo[playerid][pCar][1], id3 = PlayerInfo[playerid][pCar][2];
            if(veh != CarInfo[id][c_ID] && veh != CarInfo[id2][c_ID] && veh != CarInfo[id3][c_ID]){
            if(CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pKeys]][c_ID] != veh){
                return 1;
            }
        }
it checks if player's car 1 or 2 or 3 is the vehicle id,but i have changed it to 20,how can i loop them so if any car of his cars,from 0 to 20 is that vehicle id,it notices?

pawn Код:
for(new i=0;i<MAX_PLAYERS;i++)
{
            new id = PlayerInfo[i][pCar][0], id2 = PlayerInfo[i][pCar][1], id3 = PlayerInfo[i][pCar][2];
            if(veh != CarInfo[id][c_ID] && veh != CarInfo[id2][c_ID] && veh != CarInfo[id3][c_ID]){
            if(CarInfo[PlayerInfo[i][pKeys]][c_ID] != veh) return 1;
}

read the post again

If you have changed the selection from 0 - 3 to 0 - 20 - You need to add the new ID's that it checks, for example.

veh != CarInfo[id][c_ID]
veh != CarInfo[id1][c_ID]
veh != CarInfo[id2][c_ID]
veh != CarInfo[id3][c_ID]
veh != CarInfo[id4][c_ID]
veh != CarInfo[id5][c_ID]
veh != CarInfo[id6][c_ID]
veh != CarInfo[id7][c_ID]
veh != CarInfo[id8][c_ID]

is there any way to loop them all together,so it do be 1 line instead of 20?

You can, however I don't want to code something that you wont understand - If you try make one and post it below then ill fix it for ya

lol no,i am not that noob to do not understand the code,just try to code it for me...

Well First You Will Have To Define The IDS anyway so good luck adding them

Then just change the second line to this

Quote:

if(veh < != CarInfo[id][c_ID] || veh > != CarInfo[id20][c_ID])