What kind of music should i use for SA-MP Trailers?

I've been making trailers for a long time, i only make trailers for roleplay servers so yeah..
I've made over 20 trailers for servers but my one and only problem now is that..
Whenever i made trailers the owners or the ones who told me to make it gave me a background music to use, I used some from myself but now im making another one after a long time, And i forgot which kind of / genre of music i should use...

I searched ****** for some trailer musics and answers to my questions, but couldn't find any.
If you know any good trailer musics, suggest me some and also tell me what kind of music i should use.

Depends on your server.
If it's set in the countryside, country music?

If it has a lot of gang activity, rap?

Not dubstep pls.

Maybe check out this ******* Channel.

Although there's only instrumental music and not sure, if the category will fit. But you can check anyway.

Well the server haven't started off yet, so thats why im making a 'TRAILER' or else it would be a "PROMOTIONAL VIDEO".
It's based in Los Santos.

And Famous, all the music is Epic Drama and shit like that -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker
Посмотреть сообщение
Well the server haven't started off yet, so thats why im making a 'TRAILER' or else it would be a "PROMOTIONAL VIDEO".
It's based in Los Santos.
Sorry, I assumed you had some sort of agenda before you even considered making such a video.

Being based in Los Santos does narrow it down slightly. Why not just change song depending on what you are looking at? e.g. gang activity -> rap, looking at the police, a song to do with the police. Something appropriate. Not just some random overhyped & mainstream music in the background. That'd be boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, I assumed you had some sort of agenda before you even considered making such a video.

Being based in Los Santos does narrow it down slightly. Why not just change song depending on what you are looking at? e.g. gang activity -> rap, looking at the police, a song to do with the police. Something appropriate. Not just some random overhyped & mainstream music in the background. That'd be boring.
That's a great advice, Thanks man!
I'm still searching for music, If anybody wants to they can suggest me here, but once i permanently decide which one i will use i'll request this thread to be closed.

Some rap music got nice instrumentals, like the one NGG used for its video. The genre doesn't really matters, it just has to fit with what you're showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Some rap music got nice instrumentals, like the one NGG used for its video. The genre doesn't really matters, it just has to fit with what you're showing.
No, no rap music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker
Посмотреть сообщение
No, no rap music.

Lolllll

Quote:

[8:18:50 AM] Alex Soloviev: lol
[8:18:51 AM] Alex Soloviev: nah
[8:18:56 AM] Alex Soloviev: maybe later on
[8:18:59 AM] bull3t: k
[8:19:06 AM] bull3t: but yeah i gave you two ******* links
[8:19:11 AM] bull3t: tell me which one should i use for the trailer music
[8:19:15 AM] bull3t: or you give me one
[8:19:53 AM] Alex Soloviev: chose whatever
[8:19:59 AM] Alex Soloviev: as long as its not rap
[8:20:02 AM] Alex Soloviev: or any of that other crap
[8:20:08 AM] Alex Soloviev: can't fucking stand when trailers use that shit
[8:20:17 AM] bull3t: sotrue
[8:20:21 AM] Alex Soloviev: Use Justin Bieber for all I care
[8:20:28 AM] Alex Soloviev: as long as its not "nigga nigga nigga I got money and bitches"
[8:20:44 AM] bull3t: so should i use under review or pulse?
[8:20:47 AM] bull3t: i like them both but idk which one

I just talked to a friend about making a trailer without that rap shit.

anywhoo

Use either something by Audiomachine or Two Steps from Hell. Both are great music production companies for movies, and trailers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
Lolllll

I just talked to a friend about making a trailer without that rap shit.

anywhoo

Use either something by Audiomachine or Two Steps from Hell. Both are great music production companies for movies, and trailers.
Wait dude, How do you get so many reps? XD