SA:MP v1.0

I know this is kind of a silly question, but when do you think we will play SA:MP v1.0? Well, I know SA:MP is about 8-9 years old and I think the mod evolved a lot since v0.1. So, what do you think?

That's what Kye was saying in 2006:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta-series.com
Q: Will the first release be a beta version or will we have the SA-MP 1.0 version?
A: The first version will be a beta. It's likely it will be version 0.1. The reason we use these version numbers is because we feel 1.0 should represent something comparable to a production quality multiplayer game, something that is very difficult for us to attain.

This thread has been created few times already but nvm.

OT: the mod did evolved huge and i think it will be released somwhere at end of 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение

OT: the mod did evolved huge and i think it will be released somwhere at end of 2015.
And where is your proof to back up that point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MP]Ditch
Посмотреть сообщение
He said he "thinks". That's what I wanted, opinions(mostly from old users).

Quote:

Sorry about that.

I think that too maybe December 2015.

I think somewhere at 2020 cause it took a long time for them to get to 0.3z they put a lot of effort to it and i think they are doing it slow cause they want to add huge features in a small updated like bug fixing new things that we can do etc... i suggest to wait until it will get at least to 0.9. Also it doesn't really matters if it will update to that version SAMP can get a lot of features in once before even getting to v1.0 cause they are not rushing updates they want to make the multiplayer more and more unique so we will have a lot of things to add to our scripts and a lot of fun.

Never.

Version 0.3 came after 0.2x, we're at version 0.3z, it should have switched to 0.4 according to previous versions (if to think logically).
Before it had 2 version updates per a year, now it's a version per year (not counting small server-side updates,as they're only security updates and do not affect the version), almost 6 years pass since 0.3a was published,
means if the next version (0.4) would be released in 2015, the estimated release date of v1 is 6*6 = in 36 years, well after we will be too old to play computer anymore because until then I think humanity will find something much more interesting than computer (or not ? but holograms are cool)

Also not guaranteeing that SAMP will live that long, as SAMP depends on a single developers, means if he ever quits or something happens to him to force him to discontinue the work on SAMP, SAMP might die and MTA would get all the players.

That's my guess

I'm excited to see what the 1.0 has to bring to table. It's been so long since the first ever release and the team has added so much stuff, making it harder (for me) to realize what else there is to add in 1.0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MP]Ditch
Посмотреть сообщение
I love this kind of people who start attacking others before they fucking read whole sentace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
I love this kind of people who start attacking others before they fucking read whole sentace.
  1. He wasn't attacking you.
  2. I'm pretty sure he read the sentence correctly.
  3. Sentence*
[/ot]

You're thinking way too far ahead. I'm questioning your sanity if you're predicting what 1.0 will be like after 8-9 years and only having progressed to about 0.4.