Last day at work after 13 years....scary!!

Congratulations kaisersouse! I would love to hear about how this works out for you and your business.

I live about 400 miles away from where your business is going to be, so I might drop by if I ever happen to be in your area for whatever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
I live about 400 miles away from where your business is going to be, so I might drop by if I ever happen to be in your area for whatever reason.
That would be AWESOME. Good reason to come would be Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island (Bar Harbor). Its a very beautiful, popular national park on the coast of Maine. Only about 30 to 45 minutes away from where I'll be.

Everyone else: I'm not moving into this office because of the hosting company. I'm opening a shop that does PC/Mac/mobile repair, IT consulting, gaming (will be carying some used console stuff), and long range point-to-point/commercial wireless installs. This shop will also serve as the business office for SmartBytes Hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
That would be AWESOME. Good reason to come would be Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island (Bar Harbor). Its a very beautiful, popular national park on the coast of Maine. Only about 30 to 45 minutes away from where I'll be.

Everyone else: I'm not moving into this office because of the hosting company. I'm opening a shop that does PC/Mac/mobile repair, IT consulting, gaming (will be carying some used console stuff), and long range point-to-point/commercial wireless installs. This shop will also serve as the business office for SmartBytes Hosting.
So you mean 2 in 1 ?

You're a good person, and for that I wish you great success in life.

There is a guy I know that plays SA-MP and he is 50 years old.
Joking ;P

SA-MP welcomes everyone to play ;P Age doesn't matter.

Edit: Good luck kaiser.

I know someone in SA-MP who has some children and a wife. He is like 50 years old. It's true, lol.

Goodluck

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you will succeed!

Thats epic hahah. I would drop by, but I literally live on the exact opposite side of the country (Idaho). But still, to base your shop around a small hosting company and turn it into something awesome is pretty impressive bro.

By the way, Everystuff fucking rules!

Good luck with your shop!. I hope it goes well.

Change is always good and may you succeed in here.

By the way, are you hiring?

Wow, good luck for your hosting business.

Dude, get a new banner for the website already, you said it's temporary like a year ago.
To own a IT-shop has to be a dream of many gamers.