OnPlayerConnect!

i made a thread before about this but no one helped me or maybe no one got my point.

Here we go: when you connect to any server the first message you get is this:

this message takes about 5 seconds till this message come:
when this message comes, it will take the player to the login/register system or request class.

what i want is to extend these 5 second and make it by 20 seconds before the 2nd message appears. I have server rules as textdraws, i want to show them in these 20 seconds then connect to the server.

Im not sure if you can do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mriss
Посмотреть сообщение
Im not sure if you can do that...
I can, i saw some servers do this, and i hope to know how they do this.

well,that connecting message,and connected to server[name] is not in your gamemode or...it's in samp,well,what the other servers do is when player connect,they set a timer for 20 seconds,and in that timer when it's over it shows the dialog for logging in and...like when you connect,set a timer for the player for 20 seconds and then show him the login dialog/register dialog,thats all,easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XK
Посмотреть сообщение
well,that connecting message,and connected to server[name] is not in your gamemode or...it's in samp,well,what the other servers do is when player connect,they set a timer for 20 seconds,and in that timer when it's over it shows the dialog for logging in and...like when you connect,set a timer for the player for 20 seconds and then show him the login dialog/register dialog,thats all,easy
Really easy? -.-
The second message will come even you dont have any scripts of register/login system, it will appear even you dont have any thing scripted on "OnPlayerConnect"
when the 2nd message appear, it will send the player to Request Class. i want the 2nd message be late to appear, because i want to script something between the 1st and the 2nd message.

just try what i have told you,Under OnPlayerConnect,set a timer,and in that timer when it's over show the login/register thingy,give it a try,it will work,well,and it doesnt send the player to class selection after the 2nd message,you can even make it without that,and at that time force him to go to the class selection

Quote:
Originally Posted by XK
Посмотреть сообщение
just try what i have told you,Under OnPlayerConnect,set a timer,and in that timer when it's over show the login/register thingy,give it a try,it will work,well,and it doesnt send the player to class selection after the 2nd message,you can even make it without that,and at that time force him to go to the class selection
well i tried it and did not work
i knew that it will not work, maybe you don't know what i'm talking about or u didn't get my point.

Here's what happened: the 2nd message appeared after about 2 or 3 seconds from the 1st message then it took me to the class selections, and after 20 seconds the login/register dialog appeared.