Bust ProAim.cs

Hello, I work on a new SA-MP Gamemode.
My Anticheat works fine, but how can I detect Aim Cleo? (Aimbot)
The Aimbot teleport Players to your self. (2.0 Distance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
View Post
Get an anti teleport cheat.
Kick all teleporting players if an admin isnt online, notify when is.

DO NOT POST CHEAT NAMES HERE! PLEASE REMOVE IT!
Only Port by the Cheater. Not Server Side.

In this particular case you can take advantage of the fact that the cheating player will probably be shooting up to a few metres next to the target player and will still be hitting them.
So the callback OnPlayerWeaponShot can be used to calculate the distance between the target player's position and the actual aiming vector of the allegedly cheating player.
The functions needed to do this would be GetPlayerPos, GetPlayerCameraPos and GetPlayerCameraFrontVector. Instead of GetPlayerPos you could probably also use the fX, fY and fZ values that are passed to OnPlayerWeaponShot as parameters since the result might be more precise.

But keep in mind that most weapons have a certain maximum value of scatter. So the "allowed" distance between the bullet impact and the target player differs from weapon to weapon.
If you test a few weapons you will be able to estimate those distances by approximating them.

Please keep in mind that you should not automatically ban a player when the hit distance is above your calculated limit but rather send a message to the administrators so they can confirm the report.

I hope this helps you to get started.

Thank you for your information. But when I Shot on a Player, I get a other Position when I shot on a other San Andreas Object.

None of these guys know what they are talking about.

Basically you get the last shot vectors of the shooter then get the distance of the player that was shot to the hit position if the variance is greater than 5.0 meters report to the admins. Please not this test will produce false positives however the people using it will set it off all the time then you ban them.

pawn Code:
#define MAX_SHOT_VARIANCE 5.0
    GetPlayerLastShotVectors(playerid, fOriginX, fOriginY, fOriginZ, fHitPosX, fHitPosY, fHitPosZ);
    dist = GetPlayerDistanceFromPoint(hitid, fHitPosX, fHitPosY, fHitPosZ);

if(dist >= MAX_SHOT_VARIANCE && dist < 300.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
None of these guys know what they are talking about.

Basically you get the last shot vectors of the shooter then get the distance of the player that was shot to the hit position if the variance is greater than 5.0 meters report to the admins. Please not this test will produce false positives however the people using it will set it off all the time then you ban them.
Thank you, it works! +1 Rep.