Banner help

Cna someone make me a proffesion lookign banner/ signature for my forum acoutn that advertises my server like my current banner/signature. idm as long as it looks proffesional

I can see them coming. I can see the good ones coming.

Meaning? xD

See this thread https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=510570 and send a PM to the creator. Or you can just use the attachment I sent.

I meant stuff like the above poster just introduced as an attachment. Expect them. You should definitely search around the Everything and Nothing sub-forum for these kind of requests; you'll certainly find many designers who're seeking to fill their free time doing some graphic work.

What I don't understand is why won't a nice simple font in a nice background (if you have the SENSE to match colors, that is!) won't work - instead, you go for overly complicated pictures that have no connection to the original idea and are usually too messy. Why does it ALWAYS HAVE to be PS image? I'd definitely go for the former.

edit: Actually, I might be kind of blabbering here, i don't know what the hell i am doing

But if you have to - do search the "Everything and Nothing" section - you will find many threads there, allowing requests to be posted.

i made this for you
its Just a simple And a Example to show u

pm Me im u need anything else :P
U can Use this IF you like it
You can just tell Me if u want and i'll edit it
Give me information In p.M if you want to use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kells
Посмотреть сообщение
i made this for you
its Just a simple And a Example to show u

pm Me im u need anything else :P
U can Use this IF you like it
You can just tell Me if u want and i'll edit it
Give me information In p.M if you want to use it
That is so ugly..

well... u are so rude
P.S i liked ur One
ur not mature
And i made this with a new program wich is new for me so........ it won't be the best
u are BAD / RUDE / immature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kells
Посмотреть сообщение
well... u are so rude
P.S i liked ur One
ur not mature
And i made this with a new program wich is new for me so........ it won't be the best
u are BAD / RUDE / immature
Are you being serious right now? Quote the part where I was immature. Just because I stated my honest opinion on your work doesn't make me immature. It doesn't matter if you're new to the program or not, it looks like it's created with some sort of online editor tbh. Even circus adversitements aren't as colorful, and the fonts are just terrifying. No offense, I'm just stating my honest opinion as semi-advanced photoshopper to give you an insight how to improve.