Streamer Object Distance Problem

Hello. I have a big airport, but i don't see end of building.
I read a lot of topics with this problem, but none helped...

Preview:

I add, that im using Incognito's streamer.

My natives in streamer.inc:
Код:
native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 500.0, Float:drawdistance = 0.0);
Код:
native CreateDynamicObjectEx(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, Float:drawdistance = 500.0, Float:streamdistance = 500.0, worlds[] = { -1 }, interiors[] = { -1 }, players[] = { -1 }, maxworlds = sizeof worlds, maxinteriors = sizeof interiors, maxplayers = sizeof players);
I'm trying with CreateDynamicObject and CreateDynamicObjectEx, but it not working, why?
Thanks for any help...

This usually happens with the streamer once you have too many objects at one place and so, does it appear once you're closer to it?

When I go further (as on the picture), objects load normal, but objects behind me, disappear.

In what amount do you set drawdistance?

Yeah because limit for player is 1000 objects and default streamer limit is 500 so press F5 in game and check the number of objects actually created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
In what amount do you set drawdistance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matess
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah because limit for player is 1000 objects and default streamer limit is 500 so press F5 in game and check the number of objects actually created.
Preview:

refresh.

Do you have any createobjects too? I think that you have 71 createobjects and 500 stream limit so if you want to stream more objects then increase streamer limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matess
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have any createobjects too? I think that you have 71 createobjects and 500 stream limit so if you want to stream more objects then increase streamer limit.
Yes, i have. Where i can change this limit? Include, gamemode?