Bug Tuning

When I go to tuning up a car and I want to go back in the main menu, I go out from the car and if I press again enter I go back in the car. And I can't to get out from the tuning.

Sorry for my bad english, I have a stupid teacher and all I learned was from pc.

I hope you guys will help me, I've posted on another two sites from my country and nobody helped me. Not even a reply.

Does it happen in every server, or in your server? If it happens in your server, show us the code, else we won't be able to help you.

Custom tunning menu or default one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenSoprano
Посмотреть сообщение
Custom tunning menu or default one?
Default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it happen in every server, or in your server? If it happens in your server, show us the code, else we won't be able to help you.
You mean, all gm?

Yes, that's what I mean, aizzen. Does this problem only happen with your gamemode, or does it happen in every server where you try to tune your vehicle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, that's what I mean, aizzen. Does this problem only happen with your gamemode, or does it happen in every server where you try to tune your vehicle?
Well, this is the gm, it does include new and <includes>

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ef875b8e62/gm.txt

Sorry, but I can't put in pastebin or in this reply. I made a txt file and I uploaded.

EDIT: Nobody know how to so solve that?

*BUMP*