Suggestions Please

Hey,
Me and my Friend is planning to buy a server from a host and we are finding a good host in the asia or near the Philippines, we want the server location is asia or near is the Philippines because we want a good ping too, And we can't find a good host. If you can find just comment below. I will give +rep

Note : I already seen the List Of Good Host in the samp forums.

I don't think there is any "SAMP Server host" based in Philippines. Well, you can ****** it out.

I'm from Philippines too, find somewhere near Hong Kong or Australia, I got good ping from server hosted in that locations in other games

Here you go http://www.gameserverhost.net/

You can choose australia or china. And last time I check other sa-mp hosting server and I found hong kong server tho sa-mp is not available.

Get a one time purchase vps, it's better, and saves money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBanner
Посмотреть сообщение
Here you go http://www.gameserverhost.net/

You can choose australia or china. And last time I check other sa-mp hosting server and I found hong kong server tho sa-mp is not available.
Isn't that expensive?

To ChuckyBabe:
Pingtest those locations above

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeLove
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't that expensive?

To ChuckyBabe:
Pingtest those locations above
I did check the australia and it cost around 3k in peso (50 slots). Also check the country china because they've included the Hong Kong server and it might be cheaper.

EDIT: The Hong Kong Server cost 2k peso 50 slots.

If you have no choice then click my signature the first banner with the hosting name. They may have the nearest server location for asia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBanner
Посмотреть сообщение
I did check the australia and it cost around 3k in peso. Also check the country china because they've included the Hong Kong server and it might be cheaper.
3k = $67.43, I doubt he will host it there

If you dont want to buy hosted then i can give u free internet 500 slot server

I don't like hosting with free because all of free hosting sucks very many bugs,,,, And also i don't like to host with you EpicMan i don't trust others except me because...

"Friends are just enemy who didn't attack yet."

EDIT : we are planning to buy a VPS now.