Guys Help Pls

Hello,
I guy send me a shit head file.Its leaking all My passwords when I am login/Register Saved Password etc.. I need you guys to help me out to remove the Software... i don't know where the file is located but Its Icon is Visible...
Its shown Down like this

Use an anti virus like eset and also malware bytes would be a good option

Also, just check your recently installed programs. Don't know one? It's probably it and remove it.

The morale of the story is don't receive files if you don't know what they are.

Try to get the name of that application and search it, If you find anything related to that program just delete it and also note and be cautious while downloadingor clicking a unknown file/webpage.

I just Installed a Shit that make this problem but I don't know where is it Located .. This Pic of the thing is their down on my tab..But how to Uninstall or Disable it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernado Samuel
Посмотреть сообщение
I just Installed a Shit that make this problem but I don't know where is it Located .. This Pic of the thing is their down on my tab..But how to Uninstall or Disable it
Bring your mouse over it or click customize, Look for name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
Bring your mouse over it or click customize, Look for name.
I Found....
Win-Spy Shareware
Icon will not appear on Retail Version

===========================
Is their any way to find Software installed In a particular day So I can Open its location.. I am not able to open the icon down on the Tab.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernado Samuel
Посмотреть сообщение
I Found....
Win-Spy Shareware
Icon will not appear on Retail Version
Windows-Spy, If you are sure that this icon is of that software then uninstall it, Make sure to delete its logs or .ini whatever in your HDD.

But I am not able to find it ... please help me
This is the File which I installed so pls help me guys be Quick...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8n81gl11au...Spoofer%29.rar

He send this to me now...IDK how he get this