0.3z Connection Problems

I can't connect to any server suddenly. It says The server is not responding multiple times. I don't know why it does it all of a sudden. Reinstalled many times the GTA, restarted my router, computer, etc. What's the problem!?

Are you sure it is a 0.3z server? Do you have the 0.3z client? Did you try and reconnect by quitting the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affan
View Post
Are you sure it is a 0.3z server? Do you have the 0.3z client? Did you try and reconnect by quitting the game?
Yes. It says 0.3z R2 on the server log on the right side... and i downloaded the samp from the websites and still doesnt work.

Did you try re-installing the client?

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
Did you try re-installing the client?
Yup. Still the same problem.

My friend have this problem too, what to do please ? I wan't him to play with me

Did you contact your ISP Administrator? (or any Tech Shop?)

The server might be turned off.
Ask your friends if it works for them.

Or you maybe got banned ?.
But there's more reasons.
Are you sure that it's a 0.3z server that you're connecting to?.

And have you tierd with other servers?.

Are u sure u have updated ur samp version and the server is 3z ?Also try to connect to other servers or maybe the internet has been deactivated...maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
View Post
The server might be turned off.
Ask your friends if it works for them.

Or you maybe got banned ?.
But there's more reasons.
Are you sure that it's a 0.3z server that you're connecting to?.

And have you tierd with other servers?.
In my friend's case, the server was on, he wasn't banned, he tried every existing server :3. He tried restarting the router , disabling anti-virus + firewall, reinstalling gta sa + samp AND NOTHING WORKED !!!!!

Check the server logs, SA-MP has some protection against layer 7 attacks against SA-MP, and the client may be triggering those.