Nice Base Gamemodes?

Maybe irrelevant, but any of you guys have a link to a base gamemode? I am too lazy to start a script from scratch xD.
If you could find me a very nice base gamemode, preferable for beginners, please post a link.

Preferable San Fierro or Las Venturas.
And as I don't have much MySQL knowledge, I would like a non-mysql script.

Thank you for reading this.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

If you're looking for good basic scripts, I suggest you gamemodes like Grand Larceny or LVDM. They're pretty good to be developed if you're looking only the "basics".

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
Really? Do you think i don't have common sense? I was just asking your guys opinions about a nice base gamemode preferable for beginners in scripting.
If you don't have useful to post, then GTFO.

EDIT:
@Lordz - I appreciate your help, but I would like a "roleplay" base gamemode which would be including the simple necessities such as Accounting system, simple jobs or something like that.

Before you post threads like this search first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
Before you post threads like this search first.
I wasn't able to find any threads regarding something like my thread, only 3 Gamemodes.
If you found a thread, give me its link?

I wasnt talking about thread like this. I ment the Gamemodes thread. God damnit is that so fucking hard.

@GreenSt4lker - I think you didn't understood:

Quote:

Really? Do you think i don't have common sense? I was just asking your guys opinions about a nice base gamemode preferable for beginners in scripting.
If you don't have useful to post, then GTFO.

If you can't help people, then please don't post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
@GreenSt4lker - I think you didn't understood:

If you can't help people, then please don't post.
IKR man.. fucktards these days ..
On Topic: You can use one like Ravens Roleplay or there are some you can find called 'Basic Roleplay', those are the best ones for Basics, I'm also not a good scripter, just a basic one and those helped me alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker
Посмотреть сообщение
IKR man.. fucktards these days ..
On Topic: You can use one like Ravens Roleplay or there are some you can find called 'Basic Roleplay', those are the best ones for Basics, I'm also not a good scripter, just a basic one and those helped me alot.
We not fuckards that person was only just saying.

ravens roleplay is not a base gamemode is it? no plus its buggy and pointless working with.

if you want a base gamemode everyone is only going to say "Search for it" or make one.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70

it only takes Tutorials to make one.