Not able to read includes

For some reason I keep getting a fatal error when I include files such as: y_ini or foreach.
I don't have the problem with zcmd and sscanf2 but these are the only ones that I don't have the problem with.

pawn Код:
(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "YSI\y_ini"
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <foreach>
I've put my includes in:
pawn Код:
pawno/includes
If I open a new .pwn file and paste my whole code in it, it works but as soon as I close it and open it again it gives me the error.

I noticed that the includes are not inside the Function List.

what version of YSI are u using?

download this YSI folder (the newest one) https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=321092
And check if the error will be fixed

The thing is, I have this with every include that is not listed in the function list on the right side.
(ZCMD and sscanf2 are listen, the rest isn't)

I think, You have two server folders, one has the required includes and one hasn't, Because I had this problem when I had two servers.
How do you create/open the scripts ? Using the same Pawno or different ones ??

Try to run pawn in Run as Administrator. Make sure you open the pawn.exe where you are going to compile the gamemode or fs. Usually people open the pawn.exe in different folder by mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVIP3Rx
Посмотреть сообщение
I think, You have two server folders, one has the required includes and one hasn't, Because I had this problem when I had two servers.
How do you create/open the scripts ? Using the same Pawno or different ones ??
Thank you, mate.
Repped.

I'm having this error now:

..\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Storage\y_ini.inc(206) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "..\amx\os"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
You need Zeex's amx library.
FIXED, thanks ******