How to check did we enter our id ?

Hello, here is my /goto command :
pawn Код:
CMD:goto(playerid,params[])
{
    new id,Float:x,Float:y,Float:z,name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],msg[128];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 5) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"[SERVER]:You must be and Admin level 6 or higher to use this command!");
    else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"[SERVER]:You must be and Admin to use this command!");
    else if(id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"[SERVER]:Player is not connected anymore!");
    else if(id == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"[SERVER]:You cant teleport to yourself!");
    else if(sscanf(params,"u",id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"[SERVER]:Usage:/goto [name/id]");
    else
    {
        GetPlayerPos(id,x,y,z);
        SetPlayerPos(playerid,x+1,y+1,z);
        GetPlayerName(id,name,sizeof(name));
        format(msg,sizeof(msg),"[SERVER]:You've been teleported to %s(%d)!",name,id);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,msg);
    }
    return 1;
}
But this dont work well.. sometimes it work for me,sometimes it just send me "[SERVER]:You cant teleport to yourself!" .. so i guess something isnt well with :
pawn Код:
else if(id == playerid)
I tested this ten times with my friend, he sometimes can goto me,but also sometimes he just get that Error msg..
Any ideas how to fix this ?

All those checks are being used before sscanf assigns a value to id, so really you're just comparing with the value 0. Place the sscanf function at the top right after declaring your variables, then do your checks afterwards.

Thanks, dat have sense , ill test that as soon as i can
EDIT: Thank you a lot, its fixed