The Story of a Man That First Played DayZ(Warning - a little bit racism towards my character)

So i played dayz standalone for the first time. I wanted to feel how is to kill a player i got my controllers screwed up
while i was fixing them i heard 3 guys talking an odd language. i found one of them going down from the building, Then i made my way to him, To try to kill him and i did i axed his ass. Then i saw another one in the road he was glitching from far distance and looked like a zombie jumping on a dead body. I went to him and stabbed him to death but he stabbed me once i had to bandage myself. while i was bandaging i saw a man standing with a Axe still looking at me. So i knew he will kill me, Because i killed his friend. I quickly took my Axe out and told him i was friendly and tried to claim that his friend hit me first. He said, "if you are friendly stay away from me". Well he turned his back than i as a Bandit ran to him and hit him once with a Axe and he started running. He found a Vehicle and drove away from me and i said, "You are still going to die from bleeding you ass hole haha why won't you rather die instantly when your in a middle of a high way and you have no chance surviving this?" i tried to follow his tracks but i only found the vehicle he was driving and then i just died from starvation. After that i got re spawned and a guy tried to kill me with an Axe and he yelled while i was trying to kill him too, "Die you black nigga" and i said, "I am not black in real life haha" after that i died.

The End.

This story wasn't to show racism but to actually get the humor of it. if anyone will get offended by it PM me and i will edit it ASAP. The funny thing is how i took out everyone their and how i made so many retarted moves to get gear XD.

I was acting like a bandit at the time cause i was in a server that everyone kills you for no damn reason. So i did the same.

Hope you enjoyed my first days in DayZ.

Nice story , will read everyday , bookmarked , 10/10 , will publish books with this story

=) Nice man. Good story.

Not trying to be mean but what the hell is it with everyone making stories now? o.O

Anyways @ OP nice story.

This actually happend in DayZ to me.
I just wanted to share my first few moments in DayZ thanks for the comments everyone

DayZ is fun to play, nice story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
DayZ is fun to play, nice story.
Bullshit. I bet you haven't even played the standalone. Got in a vehicle and drove away, really? Theres no vehicles in standalone yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Bullshit. I bet you haven't even played the standalone. Got in a vehicle and drove away, really? Theres no vehicles in standalone yet.
There are vehicles in DayZ but you are not in a server that has them i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
There are vehicles in DayZ but you are not in a server that has them i guess.
Dude, are you fucking kidding me? Are you talking about DayZ mod or standalone here? In your main post you clearly say ''standalone''. Standalone doesn't have vehicles. Get your facts straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Yup, I did not play Standalone.