Timmy's first day at the JOB

Timmy’s first day at the job.

Well hello my name is Timmy and if you did read my other story you would know why I am here. And why I am reading this story! First of all I would like to tell you a little bit about the character Timmy.
Timmy is a character I created for fun and I didn’t even mean to get one good comment maybe some of you guys think it’s a joke, and yes it is a joke and I am happy that you did laugh.
That’s what I mean about making the story but here the book comes.. –Joan B

It’s was Friday around 3pm. I went into the New York Police Department as soon as I did walk in the police chief walked over to me, and told me he is happy that I would like to work for him.
I said that is no problem because I always dreamed about being an officer. And now I got the chance to become a detective I took the job I didn’t even think. Now 10 years later I would not take the job if I got it offer d because I tried it now.
It destroyed my life, so let me tell you the whole story.
Well I walked in as I said, I went over to my desk and took everything up from my bag and I turn on the computer as soon as I turned everything up my phone called and gagle turned up and did begin to search on a name. The name was one of my best friends from when I was a kid. I checked the crime out and there was no crime it was reported murder.
And I got told to go there and resolve the murder.
Every time I looked into his face that was full of blood I did begin to cry a little bit. Now it was my job to go to his parents and tell them what happened. I kept having it in my head what I should say and I was thinking so the day was over, and I took my new vehicle to their address. I knocked on the door and his mother came out.
She told me that Marcus was not home, and I needed to come later on.
I said that I know he is not at home. He is dead, she asked if I wanted something to eat and did begin to make food again like everything was normal when I had been there for some minutes she had a break down and did begin to cry she was crying for many days. I went to Marcus funeral and I had many of the officers with me.
My first mission was not good and I didn’t like it, but I did keep working there.
The next day when I came back to work I asked the chief if he got a new job for me and he did shake on his head and he said no he does not have any right now. He just told me to go on the computer and search on gagle for a suspect called Johnatan. Yeah the Police got their own database search in GAGLE.
I found the record on him of murdering a law enforcement and attempting murder on a law enforcement. Jail break, drug dealing drunk driving.

All the worst crimes, when I found all the information I needed I told it to the chief and he told me “You need to go on this SOLO, you will need to act like a drug dealer and you will need to make business with him.”
And I said “Alright” and went into my car and drove to the address that I got on gagle. I did now stand next to New York’s most dangerous man. I went into the warehouse and then I got a shock and yelled “MAMA” Jonathan looked at me shocked and did grab a deagle from his holster and the last thing I heard was!
Timmy! Timmy! Timmy! Then it just went like PEW PEW PEW MURICA !!. When I woke back up I was at the hospital with many doctors around me, I was awake for like 1. Minutes because the doctors did put me back to sleep again.
When I woke back up I could not move anything and I did need to be in wheel chair for the next weeks and have some training.
To start my job back!

this is stupid

you just don't stop, do you

everyone loves your story but not that much sorry

Sorry to say, but.. everyone on your thread is TROLLING, if you're taking the joke, stop! If not, wake up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
you just don't stop, do you

everyone loves your story but not that much sorry
I need to use my time on something when i aint at work or no one is buying from me..

so sweet rep+

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX
Посмотреть сообщение
so sweet rep+
Hehe thank you

this is absolutely shit and crap.

The amount of times I stopped recording and re-did it is unbelievable. You need to proof read it! If it doesn't make sense or flow, it probably isn't right.

Hehehehe KyleSmith you funny shit ass JK hehe

keep writing,good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
this is stupid
Says the guy with the sig "rep for rep" lmao