Website Creator!

Hello my Name is JoanB and i would like to tell you guys, that i am creating you a awesome website for only 5$ a mount if you need a website for you're server i will create it! I can create Forums. Everything.
You Will only need
  1. Money
  2. And ideas

I'd PM you if you'd make UCPs. Good luck with this though.

Wait what? You're making sites for 20$ a month or ..?

"Domain and Hosting from www.godaddy.com
And ideas"

Lel he is gonna use the cPanel website builder.

We buy a domain and hosting and give u 20$ just to design it through cPanel?
You mad or wha...?

I can get a better web developer for just 5$ lel

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
We buy a domain and hosting and give u 20$ just to design it through cPanel?
You mad or wha...?

lel. Designing a website is easy with WordPress, especially if you know your way around it. I love it how the guy used "you're website" instead of "your website". That shows us how good his English is. I wouldn't ever invest in this guy.

Well i would not like to use What ever you guys are saying and i just like to use go daddy. It's easy and very good to use and i like the hosting and support!
Wordpress is very easy, and your website and you're what ever it's autocorrect on my fucking Macbook.

Never ever force your customers to go with a specific company when it comes to the domain. In fact, you're the one who should setup EVERYTHING if you ask them for money. Twenty dollars for this is expensive. This won't be successful.

Quote:

Well i would not like to use What ever you guys are saying and i just like to use go daddy.
Wordpress is very easy

You are the most best developer i'm ever going to see! All hail JoanB!

Yup wordpress is the worlds most easiest to use bloated piece of shit you can ever get. Get a life!

Quote:

They are the ones ruining web development Industry. If you have no money then don't even bother making something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iploppable
Посмотреть сообщение
They are the ones ruining web development Industry. If you have no money then don't even bother making something.
Competition is always positive. No one wants big companies to rule the market. I'm sure that you can get just as much for one hundred dollar out of an indie developer compared with what you get when you pay one of the bigger companies thousands.