MySQL Loading from Database error.

Hello, so I have been given a script to rid of all bugs and I have come accross one, when ever I need to read a vehicle from a Database and spawn the car once a player has spawned, it does not do this. I know the error is not with the spawning because I made a command to run the function. I have given this 2 days to think and look at and not I have to come and ask all you nice people for help.

Here is the code:
Код:
stock LoadPlayerVehicles(playerid)
{
	format(query, sizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM `ownedvehicles` WHERE `owner` = '%s'", GetName(playerid));
	mysql_function_query(dbHandle, query, true, "SpawnPlayerVehicles", "i", playerid);
	return 1;
}

stock SpawnPlayerVehicles(playerid)
{
    //new createcar = AddStaticVehicleEx(VehicleInfo[vehicleid][carModel], VehicleInfo[vehicleid][carParkX], VehicleInfo[vehicleid][carParkY], VehicleInfo[vehicleid][carParkZ] VehicleInfo[vehicleid][carParkA], 0, 0, -1);
	new rows, fields, total = 0;
	cache_get_data(rows, fields);
	if(rows)
	{
		while(total < rows)
		{
		 	new modelid, Float:parkx, Float:parky, Float:parkz, Float:parka, color1, color2;
			modelid = cache_get_row_int(total, 2);
			parkx = cache_get_row_int(total, 5);
			parky = cache_get_row_int(total, 6);
			parkz = cache_get_row_int(total, 7);
			parka = cache_get_row_int(total, 8);
			color1 = cache_get_row_int(total, 3);
			color2 = cache_get_row_int(total, 4);
			CreateVehicle(modelid, parkx, parky, parkz, parka, color1, color2, -1);
		}
	}
	return 1;
}
That is all the code where the errors should be happening, here is a screen shot of the DB where is is being loaded:

I hope someone can help!

Bump

use "cache_get_row_float" instead of "cahe_get_row_int" for the floats.
any error message in the rcon or the mysql log? if so, please post them