My Reps not adding up?

Hey i have 10 rep and i asked 7 of my friends to rep me so i can post a server ad, and they're saying to me that they already have repped me and its not added, Can a admin help me?

No idea why that is and I don't even want to know, because it serves you damn right since this is not how you're supposed to earn reputation

7 of your friends or 7 of your fresh multiaccounts?

I believe Rep can only be counted with with people over a Rep amount and Post amount i believe.

To give REP you have to:
- Be registered for at-least a month
- Have 1+ positive reputation points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
7 of your friends or 7 of your fresh multiaccounts?
7 of my friends -_- aint gonna help? then dont post

You must to have atleast 16-15 rep to create server advertise.

Hello,

Reputation given from users that don't meet the requeriments (50 posts and a month of being registered) do not count in your total reputation count. Therefore, the only reputation to count is the reputation given from users who have been around for a bit.

Good bye, and stop being an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
View Post
Hello,

Reputation given from users that don't meet the requeriments (50 posts and a month of being registered) do not count in your total reputation count. Therefore, the only reputation to count is the reputation given from users who have been around for a bit.

Good bye, and stop being an idiot.
OR, you can use a magic tool called "Search"

http://forum.sa-mp.com/search.php

It makes magics!

Well as the other people are saying, you must to have atleast 15 reputation to create a server advertisment.

this thread man