Server Web Design

Hello I was wondering what I should use for my server website I have used smf, phpbb, IPB and I really don't like them phpbb isnt the best nor is smf and ipb is to expensive any ideas?

vBulletin is good, MyBB too.

hmm witch one would you prefer out of them?

MyBB, I've used it myself and i like it

do you know if mybb has easy to use templates?

vBulletin is expensive but really good, Whenyour site is DDoSed it gives in some cases a Cache availible off the forum, I would go for vBulletin if you got the money for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashur
Посмотреть сообщение
vBulletin is expensive but really good, When your site is DDoSed it gives in some cases a Cache available off the forum, I would go for vBulletin if you got the money for it
ive looked into it its way to expensive and I don't think my host provider will allow a nulled version as most don't

Stick to the free ones if you cannot afford to go for paid software. SMF and MyBB are sofar the most user friendly.

Never used nulled. :3 nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
Stick to the free ones if you cannot afford to go for paid software. SMF and MyBB are sofar the most user friendly.

Never used nulled. :3 nuff said.
lets just say all web hosts don't like nulled software and smf I don't know cant stand it and as of mybb never used it

SMF is quite easy to use and modify. MyBB could get a quite irritating unless you know the admin panel well. I don't know mate but I get used to the admin pane of any software after messing with it for a couple of days.