Question.

Hi,
When i add includes which include a string defined and add it in my gm #include <example> its gives me warning that string must be changed to another name like string2[256]; why everytime i must to change the value or the definition of string?

Well, the includes should take care of not leaking their scope. Which exactly do you have in mind?

ah fixes.inc by ******

Oh, yeah, so it's your fault then. A global variable is a variable which is created outside any function (usually near top of the script). You should mark those as global, using some common practice like prefixing names with "g". So, gString.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misiur
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, yeah, so it's your fault then. A global variable is a variable which is created outside any function (usually near top of the script). You should mark those as global, using some common practice like prefixing names with "g". So, gString.
Yeah thanks , but I dont recommend to use fixes.inc anymore its bug the dialogs , for example when someone connect to server they dont see the dialog of login.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=292813 - you can disable any fix you want. But maybe there is some reason why they don't show? Who knows. Good luck with your scripting!

Ammmmmmm well maybe thanks for help +rep!