RCON HACK

Some one hacking rcon password i want to know how i can fix it so they cant never hack my rcon password
Please help me they are screwing my server

HELP URGENT !!!

Some quirky tips:

Stop/Pause your server first, then change your rcon password to high/lower case add some numbers (If0rgotmYpassw0rdhehe5215)

Check the server_log. You can see who ever is trying to enter the rcon password of your server. Ban them (IP/NAME). No excuse needed.

i did
already still they got my password

Go to server.cfg and do "rcon 0". So it disables remote controls and allows only in-game RCON controls. Also, use a complicated RCON password. There are some tools which would help in giving random logins rapidly, but disabling remote access would disable that too. And for in-game, to view RCON logins, I suggest you to use OnPlayerRconLogin (OPRL) include which is created by me. It will be retrieving the correct details of the players who login as RCON. So you could check if someone else is hacking your password again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stgnature
Посмотреть сообщение
i did
already still they got my password
Not sure but it can be a keylogger running in your computer.

Another method is disabling your RCON password.

Wiki-Server.cfg
rcon 0/1 - If 0 is specified the remote rcon feature is disabled.

Even the highest rank level of admin/owner can't use rcon login

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to server.cfg and do "rcon 0". So it disables remote controls and allows only in-game RCON controls. Also, use a complicated RCON password. There are some tools which would help in giving random logins rapidly, but disabling remote access would disable that too. And for in-game, to view RCON logins, I suggest you to use OnPlayerRconLogin (OPRL) include which is created by me. It will be retrieving the correct details of the players who login as RCON. So you could check if someone else is hacking your password again.
So i should type rcon 0?

And where i can get that include?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stgnature
Посмотреть сообщение
So i should type rcon 0?

And where i can get that include?
About - "rcon 0"
Your server.cfg should look like :
Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password your_awesome_password
rcon 0
About OPRL - I've already included it on my post, anyway here's the direct link:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=491835

i cant make like
rcon 0
on my Cfg cause the section are already made Any way i am downloading the Thaat Cause you tell me after adding this how to use it i mean its auto thing or what

how i can change the rcon 2nd password?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
About - "rcon 0"
Your server.cfg should look like :
Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password your_awesome_password
rcon 0
About OPRL - I've already included it on my post, anyway here's the direct link:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=491835
I use this put IT still some one hacking rcon