Entrances not loading

Well this is my first time doing a dynamic system based on y_ini so yeah it works all fine except on loading it doesn't load for some reasons, it saves perfectly but doesn't load here's my loading callback.

Код:
public loadent_data(idx, name[], value[])
{
    INI_String("eLabel",Label[idx][eLabel], 128);
    INI_Int("eColor",Label[idx][eLabel]);
    INI_Float("eX",Label[idx][eX]);
    INI_Float("eY",Label[idx][eY]);
    INI_Float("eZ",Label[idx][eZ]);
    INI_Float("eXin",Label[idx][eXin]);
    INI_Float("eYin",Label[idx][eYin]);
    INI_Float("eZin",Label[idx][eZin]);
    INI_Int("eVWout",Label[idx][eVWout]);
    INI_Int("eIntout",Label[idx][eIntout]);
    INI_Int("eVWin",Label[idx][eVWin]);
    INI_Int("eIntin",Label[idx][eIntin]);
    return 1;
}
Also this.
Код:
    for(new idx = 1; idx < sizeof(Label); idx++)
    {
        format(string, sizeof(str), EPATH, idx);
        INI_ParseFile(string, "loadent_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = idx );
		Create3DTextLabel(Label[idx][eLabel],Label[idx][eColor],Label[idx][eX],Label[idx][eY],Label[idx][eZ],20.0,Label[idx][eVWout],1);
    }
What is wrong with that? thank you.

pawn Код:
stock CreateHouse(idx)
{
Create3DTextLabel(Label[idx][eLabel],Label[idx][eColor],Label[idx][eX],Label[idx][eY],Label[idx][eZ],20.0,Label[idx][eVWout],1);
return 1;
}

{
    CreateHouse(idx);
    }

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyII
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
stock CreateHouse(idx)
{
return 1;
}

{
    CreateHouse(idx);
    }
What is different?

Different is that it works perfectly fine for me that way, I had the same problem when I was working for a dynamic house system saved with YİNİ, up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyII
Посмотреть сообщение
Different is that it works perfectly fine for me that way, I had the same problem when I was working for a dynamic house system saved with YİNİ, up to you.
He probably asked you that question in order to learn from his mistakes. You shouldn't tell people off for doing that.

The only differences is the way he created them, Darko. The change he made was adding CreateHouse(idx) which directed your code to that specific function which then created the label.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
Посмотреть сообщение
He probably asked you that question in order to learn from his mistakes. You shouldn't tell people off for doing that.

The only differences is the way he created them, Darko. The change he made was adding CreateHouse(idx) which directed your code to that specific function which then created the label.
I wasn't trying to be negative, just in a very bad mood thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
Посмотреть сообщение

I know, I know but there's nothing different from calling a "stock" or directly creating the Label, well so thanks for trying to help, well anyhow does somebody knows what's wrong with that?

------

Does everything load properly?

------