2014 Corvette Stingray

Hey,
I know this isn't the right place to ask because of all the twelve year olds, but; what do you guys think of the new Corvette? I've been looking at one for about a month now, and I'm thinking of ordering one.

Batshit fucking insane.
The best american sportscar.

Yep agree with drebin! i love that car!

That's a pretty cool car. I suggest you to order one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
The best american sportscar.
I'm gonna have to disagree on that: Dodge Viper SRT 5th generation

Its no doubt, an absolutely stunning car. 460HP, 465 lb.-ft. of torque, and 0-60 in 3.8s. But with an MSRP of 51k+, its not cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneckvideogamer
Посмотреть сообщение

Just an fyi, and I don't mean to be picky (this is a common mistake), but the 2013+ model is not a Dodge Viper, but an SRT Viper.

Sure, Order it!

I love its alignment, And the sound vroom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
[...] 460HP, 465 lb.-ft. of torque, and 0-60 in 3.8s. But with an MSRP of 51k+, its not cheap.
Actually, I wouldn't say so. If you look at the blank numbers (BHP/WHP, torque, cubic engine capacity, acceleration) $51.000 is pretty cheap. If you look at Audis, Mercedes, BMWs etc with similar specs, you usually end up with base prices of around $90.000. Of course the engine specs don't include the extra charge for build quality, interior design/materials, support and maintenance, economy of the engine/transmission etc.)
If you want a car to simply go insane on the track with, the Corvette is definitely your best choice. If you look at other things like those I listed above, you might want to look at other models.
I have to say tho, that in regard to build quality, interior etc, the Corvette (and US American cars in general) have caught up significantly over the last years.

I personally love the new 2014 Stingray. It's a very nice looking car. I want to either buy a 2014 Black Camaro SS or a new Corvette one of these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneckvideogamer
Посмотреть сообщение

Thats also a damn hot car. That's one of my dream cars. Although I personally don't qualify it as a sportscar, more like a supercar.

Its a nice car, but the sad truth is I'm in love with Koenigsegg. What the heck, I'm a poor fuck I would never own those cars...

Dat ass... :')