Erros(+rep)

pawn Код:
C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\Za Script\GameModovi\Server\gamemodes\GLDmax2.pwn(19257) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterialText"
C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\Za Script\GameModovi\Server\gamemodes\GLDmax2.pwn(19260) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterialText"
C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\Za Script\GameModovi\Server\gamemodes\GLDmax2.pwn(19263) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterialText"
C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\Za Script\GameModovi\Server\gamemodes\GLDmax2.pwn(19266) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterialText"
C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\Za Script\GameModovi\Server\gamemodes\GLDmax2.pwn(19269) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterialText"
C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\Za Script\GameModovi\Server\gamemodes\GLDmax2.pwn(19272) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterialText"
C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\Za Script\GameModovi\Server\gamemodes\GLDmax2.pwn(19275) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterialText"
C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\Za Script\GameModovi\Server\gamemodes\GLDmax2.pwn(19317) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetDynamicObjectMaterial"
C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\Za Script\GameModovi\Server\gamemodes\GLDmax2.pwn(19318) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetDynamicObjectMaterial"
how to fix that erros ? :@:@:@:@:

Download the include and plugin, place them in your server folder
add this include to script and then compile.
pawn Код:
#include <streamer>

again :@@

Update your includes. Those are functions which were added relatively not long ago and you might have outdated samp includes.

As for the SetDynamicObjectMaterial, update your streamer plugin.

Links please i cant find ??

Download the full server package and use the includes it comes from.

As for the streamer: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

In the future, search on ****** or within the forums searcher. This is a scripting help section, not a "I'm too lazy to search on ******" section. The streamer plugin is always on the first page & has the most views in the plugins section.

NOT WORKING :@

Thanks for all repped for all <333 but i have now other problem i have an any error C:\Users\Teo\Desktop\asdd+\pawno\include\fixes.inc (3307) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "return"

shows us that code line
something wrong in that line (3307)

pawn Код:
return woam;
that is error in the include file in fixes.inc