Complicated Thing.

In These Codes:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerLeaveDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
    if(checkpointid == Grove)
    {
        if(tCP[Grove] == gTeam[playerid])
        {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF007A, " Capture Your Enemies' Zones,You Will Get Money And Score");
        }
        else
        {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF007A, "You have left the checkpoint , You have failed to capture");
        GangZoneStopFlashForAll(Grove);
        SendClientMessageToAll(0x00FF007A, "Grove GangZone was not taken over");
        KillTimer(timer[playerid][Grove]);
        Checkpoint[playerid] = 0;
        UnderAttack[Grove] = 0;
        }
    }
    else if(checkpointid == Ballas)
    {
        if(tCP[Ballas] == gTeam[playerid])
        {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF007A, " Capture Your Enemy's Zones,You Will Get Money And Score");
        }
        else
        {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF007A, " You have left the checkpoint , You have failed to capture");
        GangZoneStopFlashForAll(Ballas);
        SendClientMessageToAll(0x00FF007A, "Ballas GangZone was not taken over");
        KillTimer(timer[playerid][Ballas]);
        UnderAttack[Ballas] = 0;
        }
    }
    else if(checkpointid == Vagos)
    {
        if(tCP[Vagos] == gTeam[playerid])
        {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF007A, " Capture Your Enemies' Zones,You Will Get Money And Score");
        }
        else
        {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF007A, " You have left the checkpoint , You have failed to capture");
        GangZoneStopFlashForAll(Vagos);
        SendClientMessageToAll(0x00FF007A, "Vagos GangZone was not taken over");
        KillTimer(timer[playerid][Vagos]);
        UnderAttack[Vagos] = 0;
        }
    }
    else if(checkpointid == Aztecas)
    {
        if(tCP[Aztecas] == gTeam[playerid])
        {
        }
        else
        {
        GangZoneStopFlashForAll(Aztecas);
        SendClientMessageToAll(0x00FF007A, "Aztecas GangZone was not taken over");
        KillTimer(timer[playerid][Aztecas]);
        UnderAttack[Aztecas] = 0;
        }
    }
    else if(checkpointid == Police)
    {
        if(tCP[Police] == gTeam[playerid])
        {
        }
        else
        {
        GangZoneStopFlashForAll(Police);
        SendClientMessageToAll(0x00FF007A, "Police GangZone was not taken over");
        KillTimer(timer[playerid][Police]);
        UnderAttack[Police] = 0;
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
When I Tested It I Found That When I leave the capture area of grove gangzone it says Vagos Gang Zone Was not taken over,when i leave the capture area of Vagos Gang Zone It Says Aztecas Gangzone Was Not Taken Over And When I Leave the capture area of Aztecas Gangzone It says Grove gangzone Was Not taken Over,Please Help Me in These Problems.tCP is Making The Player that he has been already captured the zone.

hello? anyone?