Tank [Question]

I never knew the "Rhino" tank was not bulletproof. Today, my friend and I just tested out my server and I just shot his tank multiple times and found out that its not bulletproof. At first I knew it was not explosion proof but bullet proof. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong. Is the "Rhino" tank bullet proof or not. If its not, could there be a way for me to add health to the tank? Like originally "1000" from /dl and now I probably change it to "2000" to take more damage. Could that be done?

I'm guessing this would work, not sure..

pawn Код:
public OnVehicleSpawn(vehicleid)
{
    if(GetVehicleModel(vehicleid) == 432) //if the Vehicle model is a tank
    {
        SetVehicleHealth(vehicleid, 2000); //sets the vehicles hp to 2000
    }
    return 1;
}

Ok might work but you see I'm kinda using that to check that when a player enters that kind of vehicle, a score is required otherwise they can't get in. How do I combine it with the one above. I've tried "&&" and it doesn't work. Here's a look.
Код:
if(GetVehicleModel(vehicleid) == 432)
    {
		if(GetPlayerScore(playerid) < 500)
		{
            SetVehicleParamsForPlayer(vehicleid, playerid, false, true);
			SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You must be in team army and must have the score 500 to drive a Tank!");
		}
	}

pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerScore(playerid) < 500)
{
    if(GetVehicleModel(vehicleid) == 432)
        {
                SetVehicleHealth(vehicleid, 2000);
        }
}
else
{
    SetVehicleParamsForPlayer(vehicleid, playerid, false, true);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You must be in team army and must have the score 500 to drive a Tank!");  
}
Try this out.

Alright will do but in the wiki it says Vehicle Health is only 1000. So could you add it? I'll try it out.

The default vehicle health is 1000, but it can be set as high as ~65,000 (0xFFFF) without problems.
Driving through fire from a molotov will also kill the tank almost instantly.

Vince what do you mean? I've tried the SetVehicleHealth to 2000. But it still stays at 1000. "/dl" confirms it. So what do you mean it can be set high? Please explain to me.